We have done this once in Church, but we have talked about this interesting Asian (Chinese) sounding worship song, especially at the bridge.

Check it out where Israel Houghton teaches the song at Hillsong Conference this year. Its a powerful song declaring JESUS being the CENTRE of our lives!

Enjoy this worship song :)

Jesus Be The Center – Lyrics & Chords

PDF Chords from Kidung.com

Verse1

F Gm F/A
Jesus be the center of it all
Bb F/A C
Jesus at the center of it all
Bb Dm

It’s always been You

Jesus, Jesus

Chorus

Bb
Nothing else matters
Dm F
Nothing in this world will do
F Gm7 F/A Bb
Jesus you’re the center
Gm7 Dm7
And everything revolves around You
C
Jesus You The Centre of it all

Bridge
C
From my heart to the heavens
Dm F

It will always be
It’s always been You
Jesus, Jesus

LINKS

Here’s another version of JESUS BE THE CENTER

christine says:

The first time i heard Jesus be the center was at my church conference (Jabula Ministries) where Israel sang it to us for the first time in Zimbabwe this year in August.I was overwhelmed, just having to allow God to be the center of my life and everything.I felt the Lord’s presence as everyone in the auditorium submitted and allowed God to be in his place.This is a very powerful song.I thank God for giving us instruments of blessings like Israel who writes such powerful songs that brings us so much closer to him.Keep it up Israel.

katherine says:

When I heard this song its really make my heart cry and tears came down in my eye’s/ I really feel how Jesus heal me and the spirit of being the child of GOD. Thank you Jesus and no word can express how you move on us.

Praise you in this song.

Katherine from Manila Philippines

jhem says:

it makes me cry, the moment i listen this, it reminds me the boasting I’ve done before, now I really feel the Center of my life, the one who gave it all, the one who is JESUS… the CENTER OF MY LIFE..

Dillan says:

Micah Massey wrote this song. Not Israel.

Arsenal soccer shirt says:

brilliant article! answers all the questions i had ! helps a lot!!! very very grateful to you

Ayotunde says:

This is so simple but powerful, my sis lost her baby days after birth, but this song reminds me, that it’s all about jesus. This life is all about jesus, shae to d devil cos We wont stop praying, we wont stop believing.We are stronger than before. Jesus sees all, he knows all. God bless u all.

daren says:

That’s amazing! tks for sharing with us Irene!

This is a Powerful song and when we sing it wholeheartedly …. the revelation that GOD is in the CENTRE of everything we are in, CENTRE of our family, CENTRE of our job … GOD just holds everything together!

Irene says:

I was brought to tears (not unusual for me) listening to this simple but beautiful Song of Praise, especially loved Sidney’s version. I would love to be able to sing these songs without crying!!!! but I can’t. Just stay quiet, listening, trying to control my emotions …….since a small girl songs of praise, hymns, psalms etc etc have always made me cry. Even talking about it I become teary. You would think that by now, age 64, I would have been able to master my emotions – unfortunately I have not. Thank you for bringing Church, worship to me through the net, as I travel a lot, it is often the only way I get to participate in group worship. I constantly thank God every day, for my life, but alone, in normal conversation between God and me. I must admit, although I Love Jesus, for he sacrificed his life for me, I tend to pray to God, my creator. Whether Jesus was the son or the messenger of God, is by the by, I really don’t know for sure, but he did give his life for us, so without a doubt, he deserves worship as much as God does.