true-worshippers-all-things-newThis is an awesome song from True Worshippers All Things New album.

The song called Dalam Kasih Mu Bapa (In My Father’s Love) is an excellent slow song for worship.

The song is sang by Ruth Sahanaya which is one of Indonesia’s most famous singers. She is part of the 3 divas (Kris Dayanti, Titi DJ & her) and have toured the world under the Banner “Diva Indonesia“.

For Malaysians, this means that Ruth is the equivalent of our Sheila Majid who is professionally well known all over Malaysia, but just that Ruth Sahanaya is a dedicated Christian believer and serves along in the True Worshippers band! :) Awesome rite? Read her interview with a local Radio dude here!

Enough said about Ruth, this is an awesome song for Church Worship. Listen to the song below, the lyrics are beautiful and it just wanna make you come into the presence of God and LOVE Him even more!!

Listen to Dalam Kasih Mu Bapa and Worship along with the lyrics below:

Kau yang terindah
Pulihkanku dengan darah-Mu
Engkau kusembah Bapa mulia
Seumur hidupku kumau menyembah-Mu

LINKS

[ad#worship]

A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of analysis on this. And he in truth purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If doable, as you become experience, would you mind updating your blog with extra details? It is highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog publish!

MccrayLorna says:

Various people in the world receive the loan from various creditors, just because that is simple and comfortable.

Jill says:

hi

Im a fan of TW too. infact our church sang most of their songs, our church is a bahasa melayu based church. So most of the songs we bring are from TW or GMB and some other worship group from Jakarta. and i know its not easy to grab most of the TW albums here in Malaysia.:) I also didnt know that some english churches likes the bahasa Indonesia christian songs. if u guys want to get maybe some of TW’s songs, i may be able to help :). Anyway, i would like to build a network with Youth Alive community, esp on the youths, our church are still lacking of resources and exposures. i am one of the youth leader in my church and also one of the musicians. The last time when Hillsong came down, i didnt even know.We are in need of alot of help in building our new youth ministry here :), oh will there be any APYAC in the coming future?

Ann says:

Hi! Your website has been really helpful to my worship team!
Do you have the song “Free to Worship” from Lakewood Church?
If you do, would it be possible that you can send that song to me?

w3 says:

Nice song, however i am indeed amazed how one can be a “diva” and yet also lead worship.

fiona tay says:

i guess you’ll have to send me all their latest songs :P after Shine Like Stars, i felt so wanted to hear their songs ;)

daren says:

Hey Maryslamb

Yeah i was told that True Worshippers was in CHC a couple of weeks back and i am sure it was a great time of worship in City Harvest.

And they did Dalam Kasih-Mu Bapa in Chinese? Wow.. that must be amazing. Do u have a copy of that recording or video? That would be so awesome. :)

maryslamb says:

I heard this song through City harvest.
They translated it to chinese..
It’s really very nice…